BT Forklift 3.0.0 05.2021 + database
BT Forklift 3.0.0 05.2021 Diagnostic Software + 05.2021 Data Packages DVD
Size: 93.2 MB (Winrar Files)
Type of software: Diagnostic software for Toyota - BT
Type of vehicle: Forklift
Region: All regions
Interface Languages: Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
Database Language: English
OS: Window 7, Window 8, Window 10 32 & 64bit (Tested on window 10 pro-1607 64bit)
Amount of DVD: 1 DVD
Installation: Multiple PCs
Developer: Toyota - BT
PRIMARY MODELS OF DATA PACKAGES:
BT Toyota Forklift C15 VCE125ASF 237960-026.xml Diagnostic Software
BT Toyota Forklift LPE SWE SPE 7528678-025.xml Diagnostic Software
BT Toyota Forklift On Boardsystems 7542719-020.xml Diagnostic Software
BT Toyota Forklift RRE140H-250H 8FBRE14-25 R314-325 7584588-013.xml Diagnostic Software
BT Toyota Forklift LAE SAE 7617664-008.xml Diagnostic Software
BT Toyota Forklift Power package LIB BCU 7623820-014.xml Diagnostic Software
BT Toyota Forklift LWE SWE 7662517-002.xml Diagnostic Software
- Added BMS event log error codes with timestamps to BMS truck report.
- Added BMS parameter limit values to BMS truck report.
- Added BMS startup error cause to BMS truck report.
- Added BMS protective mode error with timestamp to BMS truck report.
- Added support for DMB17-024 revision 3.0.
- Added BMS diagnostics dialog.
- Added support for Italian language.
- BMS protective mode error code is cleared from BMS when generating truck report (Production ONLY).
- Added a new DHU2+ form for activating/deactivating the shock sensor.
- Added "truck and battery" as a choice in production, which will ignore a missing _BP-file.
- When only battery is selected in production, a warning/error will be displayed if _BP-file is present and BMS node is not detected.
- Added support to dump raw data from BMS to file.
- Added BMS slave modules to BMS Configure general tab.
- Configuration failure of the BMS now also displays a more informative text described in the package file.
- Generic BMS pachage has been updated.
- Fixed error when downloading layout to ZPU that would cause TruckCom to crash unexpectedly.
- Generated truck reports no longer writes data in different order each time the amount of data in the report is changed.